- [Award] Master students Toshiki Kato, Kyo Kutsuzawa, Ryuhi Hamano, and Kenta Tsuda received the Saitama University Student Award.
- [Award] Master student Ryo Tomita and Undergraduate student Ao Yamashita won the won the Technical Committee on Microwaves Best Presentation Award.
- [Award] Assoc. Prof. Yuki Hasegawa received a Letter of Appreciation from IEEJ.
- [Award] Assoc. Prof. Yuichi Kimura received the IEICE Communication Society Activity Testimonial.
- [Award] Master students Toshiki Kato and Ryuhi Hamano won the 2016 IEICE Electronics Society Student Award.
- [Newspaper] A talk of Master Student Heui Hyeon Kim in Seminar on Women Scientists was reported in the newspaper Saitama Shinbun.
- [Award] Master students Kazuhiro Sato and Ryo Tomita won the first place of 2016 Thailand-Japan MicroWave（TJMW2016）Student Design Competition of microwave bandpass filters.
- [Award] Master student Ryo Tomita won the 2016 Thailand-Japan MicroWave（TJMW2016） Young Researcher Encouragement Award.
- [Award] Assoc. Prof. Yuichi Kimura received the IEICE Technical Committee on Antennas and Propagation (AP) Activity Testimonial.
What is EES?
Introduce Department of Electrical and Electronic Systems
What Can I Learn?
Introduce education program (curriculum) of EES.
What Kind of Research Can I Conduct?
Introduce laboratories in the research area of electrical and electronic systems
How Will My Future Career Be?
Introduce your future career after graduation.